A new guideline has been released regarding Lockdown Part 2. According to this guideline, some areas will be exempted on April 20. This guideline will be approved in the Modi government’s cabinet meeting to be held today. A day earlier, PM Narendra Modi announced that on Wednesday, a guideline will be released regarding Lockdown Part 2. While giving relief to the farmers, the Modi government has allowed works related to agriculture.
Harvesting and sowing are allowed. Agencies have also been allowed to buy farmers’ produce. Besides, activities related to fisheries have also been given exemption. The Modi government has directed to continue the works under the MNREGA with social distancing. Concession has also been given in the construction work being done by the state governments. According to the guideline, this guideline has been released for Lockdown Part 2 andwill be followed upto 3rd May, 2020.
According to PM Modi, “if we continue to be patient and follow rules, we will be able to defeat even a pandemic like Corona.With this faith and trust, I seek your support for 7 thingsin the end”.
- Take special care of the elderly in your homes, especially those who have chronic disease.We have to take extra care ofthem, and keep them safe from Coronavirus.
- Completely adhere to the ‘Lakshman Rekha’ of Lockdown and Social Distancing. Please also use homemade face-coversand masks without fail.
- Follow the instructions issued by AYUSH ministry to enhance your immunity.Regularly consume warm water, ‘kadha’.
- Download the Arogya Setu Mobile App to help prevent the spread of corona infection. Inspire others to download the app as well.
- Take as much care of poor families as you can.Especially try to fulfill their food requirements.
- Be compassionate towards the people who work with you in your business or industry. Do not deprive them of their livelihood.
- Pay utmost respect to our nation’s Corona Warriors – our doctors and nurses, sanitation workers and police force.
PM urged to follow the rules of lockdown with utmost sincerity until 3rd May. Stay wherever you are, Stay safe.
Apart from these, 12 Points to remember in Lockdown Part 2:
1) According to the guidelines, moving to another district or other state will be completely prohibited. Restrictions will be relaxed only on the basis of medical emergency.
2) All educational institutions will remain closed, no training, coaching etc. will be allowed.
3) No freight will be allowed except for essential services. Hospitality services will be completely closed.
4) All theaters, malls, commercial complexes, gymnasiums, sports complexes, swimming pools, amusement parks, theaters, bars and auditoriums will be completely closed.
5) No social, economic, cultural, religious, programs of any kind will be allowed.
6) All religious places and places of worship will remain closed.
7) No more than 20 people will be allowed to attend the final ceremony.
8) The services of taxis and cab aggregators will also continue to be banned.
9) Farming related works are allowed.
10) All types of transport services, such as rail, bus, metro and airplanes, etc. services will continue to be completely banned.
11) Work will start in coal mines.
12) Lockdown will be strictly observed in hotspot areas.
In the hotspot area affected by the Corona virus, the Modi government has not relaxed any kind. The guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health in these areas will be fully and strictly followed. No one will be allowed to exit. Home delivery of essential goods will be done. There will be movement of soldiers and medical staff engaged in the protection of those areas. Govt will review till 20 April that where there is a decrease in corona cases or which area has become corona free. After the review, a small concession will be given in those areas. Before this, all measures will be taken by the state government and district administration to follow the guidelines.