LET YOUR LION ROAR OUT... LOUDER
How many of you have faced the similar scenario. When you knew what you had to speak, When you know What to do BUT you were not able to. And when that moment passed, later on you re-collected all the incidents and spoke to yourself that “Ohh! I could confront my point with reminding them those incidents…”
Even though you have enough potential, courage to fight against all odds but still you take a step, against your personality, against your trait. It is because your Self Esteem is weakened by your own inner critic. We all have an inner critic. It can spur you on to get things done or to do things to gain acceptance from the people in your life. But at the same time it will drag your self-esteem down. This inner voice whispers or shouts destructive thoughts in your mind.
Inner Critic of Sonia didn’t allow her to speak. Inner Critic of Mahesh made him blank and Inner Critic of Bhuvan & Prateek led them to think that those Punks were stronger and will break your bones and will lead them to take a cowardice step.
Have you experienced these inner critic voices?
- I can never be happy.
- I work so hard and others work less but get more attention.
- I am less efficient as compared to my colleagues. May be they do multi-tasking and I am not.
- Whatever I will start, it will never be profitable.
- I don’t want to continue with this organization as they don’t admire talent.
- My Fortune is so weak that I can never win any competition.
If the answer is YES, you need to strong your Self Esteem; you need to wake your inner strength up. The Lion which is sleeping, you need to wake it up and Let your Lion Roar Out Louder…