Why this Hashtag #gobackmodi is Trending?
Narendra Damodardas Modi, A Great Hero, who is putting efforts to make India Shining in the World, who has taken some strong steps, despite of knowing that it could detriorate the Vote bank; Such a powerful leader that world is applauding his steps.
Its a shame for some of the Leaders are criticising him and his efforts. This #gobackmodi is trending only because of the dirty politics. I strongly condemn such leaders who are putting their efforts to stop Modi’s visits to various parts of Jharkhand like Gumla & Daltonganj.
Its not the first time that Modi is caught in Twitter storm, In Jan 27th, 2019, during his Tamil Nadu Visit, the two hashtags which were in top 10 Twitter Trending hashtags were #gobackmodi with 240K Tweets & #TNWelcomesModi with 30.6K Tweets.
Narendra Modi’s visit to Jharkhand:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is holding an election for BJP today in the election battle for the return of BJP to power in Jharkhand. He has met voters through his election rally at the Chianki Airport Grounds in Palamu.
A large number of people have arrived to listen to PM Modi at Chianki Airport Grounds, Daltonganj. On behalf of the BJP, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is preparing to create an atmosphere in his favor. In this rally, the PM will appeal to the voters to vote in favor of the BJP and at the same time will bring life to the BJP workers.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Narendra Modi wrote in his message on Twitter that I will address two election rallies in Daltonganj and Gumla. I am excited to meet the great people of Great Jharkhand. “
The address of Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji’s in Jharkhand. Date 25 November 2019.
- Public Meeting – 1 Place Daltonganj, Time 11:35 am.
- Public Meeting -2 Place Gumla, Time 1:20 pm,” Jharkhand BJP tweeted.
Jharkhand’s Reaction on Modi’s Rally:
It’s not even early afternoon and the #GoBackModi is already trending in India with more than 30k tweets. This hashtag had became a routine trend on twitter whenever Modi visited Tamil Nadu. Today PM Modi is visiting Jhankhand. Current Situation of People living in Jharkhand is worst.
They are not able to fulfill their basic requirements. They are suffering from starvation. They are eating rats in Breakfast. Narendra Modi’s schemes has became big failure. Just because of this Jharkhand is against Modi and showing their anger by tweeting #GoBackModi.
Although this is not the first time #GoBackModi is trending on Twitter, it is the first time that a state like Jharkhand is triggering it. Jharkhand is ruled by the BJP led by Raghubar Das, who was sworn in as the chief minister in December 2014. In 2014 elections of Jharkhand, BJP won 42 seats. In 2019 the elections will be held in 5 stages between 30 November and 20 December. #GoBackModi was first trended on April 2, 2018 when Modi had visited Chennai to inaugurate a defence expo.
My Vision about Narendra Modi
We are neither supporting nor criticising any party. Altough Everyone has right to express his ideas However, he has no right to defame anybody. Its coward step to defame anyone through Social Media. Those who are shouting against Narendra Modi, must see this:
1. Bahrain’s King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa on August 25, 2019, honoured PM Modi with the Bahrain Order-First Class, also known as ‘King Hamad Order of the Renaissance’, for strengthening bilateral relations of India with the Kingdom of Bahrain.
2. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) on August 24, 2019, conferred the Order of Zayed, UAE’s highest civilian award on Indian PM Narendra Modi in recognition of his “pivotal role” in strengthening ties between the two nations. The award was announced on April 4, 2019.
3. Russia on April 12, 2019, announced that it had honoured Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the Order of St Andrew the Apostle, the highest order of the Russian Federation, for promoting partnership and friendly relations between the two countries.
4. The Prime Minister Narendra Modi was on January 14, 2019, conferred with the first-ever Philip Kotler Presidential Award. As per the award citation, the Prime Minister has been selected for his outstanding leadership for the nation. It is under his leadership that India is now identified as the Centre for Innovation and Value Added Manufacturing (through Make in India initiative).
5. The Seoul Peace Prize Committee on October 24, 2018, conferred the 2018 Seoul Peace Prize on Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Committee recognised Modi’s contributions to the growth of the Indian and global economies, crediting ‘Modinomics’ for reducing social and economic disparity between the rich and the poor.
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi was on September 26, 2018, awarded with the prestigious UN Champions of the Earth Award 2018, the highest environmental honour of the United Nations. Modi received the award on October 3, 2018, by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.
THE LIST IS LONG… My Question is Why other countries can see a great potential leader in Narendra Modi… And why we are pulling his legs back? Do these hashtags matter #gobackmodi. I think this hashtag is a shame and if its coming in trending list, its a serious concern. What do you think about it. Please express your comments in the section below. If you have any questions, please feel free to type in the same.