Addressing the Vijay Sankalp Rally in Rohtak, Haryana, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, ahead of the Assembly elections in Haryana said, Ram-Ram to all sisters and brothers. He said that in the first Lok Sabha elections, I respectfully nominate you to fill all the seats in the BJP. He said that in today’s era of politics, getting 55-60 percent votes, I see public support as a precious opportunity.
7 Promises (Sankalps), which were taken at Vijay Sankalp Rally in Rohtak:
- It has been decided that Rs 3.5 lakh crore will be spent in the coming 5 years to save water and deliver water from door to door. Haryana is also going to get its benefits.
- There is another resolution of BJP on which work has been started on a very large scale. By the year 2024, the country has already gathered to provide water to every household. The entire country has gathered on the mission of water life. Haryana is also taking part in it. Mega Food Park to be built in Rohtak is a part of similar efforts. Thousands of farmers and traders of Haryana are going to benefit from this food park. Along with this, about 7 thousand people will get employment from the food park.
- Many such efforts are being made in the interest of farmers, on whose strength efforts will be made to meet the target of doubling income by 2022. Constant work is going on to reduce the cost of farmers, to get a fair price for the crop, not to waste the produce. In a very short time, about 8 lakh farmers and siblings across the country have joined this scheme. Of these, more than 33 thousand hail from Haryana.
- Another big pledge of pension for farmer families was put before you by BJP. This scheme, which supports the old age pension, ensures a regular pension of 3 thousand rupees every month.
- In such a short time, 21 thousand crore rupees have been deposited in the account of the farmers of the country, and then a quarter of four hundred crore rupees have been deposited in the account of the farmers of Haryana.
- On the strength of your unprecedented faith, the government has been able to take big decisions related to agriculture and defense of the nation. Several laws have been enacted to deal with terrorism, to protect the rights of Muslim sisters and for the betterment of our health sector.
- Similarly, a roadmap has been laid to help different sectors to strengthen the economy. Historical decisions have also been taken to strengthen the banking system in the country. This is just the beginning, whose definite benefit will come in the coming time.
Speech of honorable PM of India, Narendra Modi:
All the big decisions taken in the last 100 days, their inspiration and encouragement are all of you, there are 130 crore Indians. These 100 days have been for public resolve, for public welfare, for improving public interest.
“It is a coincidence that I have come to Haryana at a time when 100 days of the new tenure of the BJP-NDA government are taking place at the Center. These 100 days have been development, trust, big changes in the country. These 100 days have been for decision, for loyalty, for good intentions. Today I have also come here to express my gratitude to all of you, entire Haryana people. The way you have openly given love and familiarity to the BJP in the Lok Sabha elections is unprecedented”, PM Modi said.
Narendra Modi added, “Many wishes to those whose Diwali is going to pass in their new house this time. Many congratulations to all of you, entire Haryana for all these development projects. I am happy that with the success of Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao campaign, the BJP government here is giving extensive emphasis on education of daughters. The way the proportion of daughters has increased in the surrounding districts, it is discussed all over the country”.
PM Modi continued, “Continuing this process of development, the foundation stone of projects worth about 2 thousand crores has been inaugurated and inaugurated a while back. It also includes degree colleges in Sirsa, Palwal, Hisar and Noonh for higher education of daughters. I have come to Rohtak for the third time in recent months. Last year, Chaudhary Chhotu came for the inauguration of the Ram ji statue, then came to give you an account of his work in May and today I am in your midst”.
Prime Minister also gave 10 big gifts to Haryana during Vijay Sankalp rally. He laid the foundation stone and inaugurated five projects, which include Shri Sheetla Mata Devi Medical College, a mega foodpark etc. Narendra Modi has reached Haryana for the first time after becoming the Prime Minister again. The Bharatiya Janata Party has started a campaign in Haryana with this Vijay Sankalp rally of PM Modi. The Rohtak rally will conclude with Chief Minister Manohar Lal’s Jan Ashirwad Yatra, which began in Kalka last month.
The BJP has chosen Rohtak for this rally because it is believed that it is the stronghold of senior Congress leader and former Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.